- GBP Price: From £9,484 to £659,200
- EUR Price: From €11,690 to €779,200
- USD Price: From $15,000 to $1,000,000
- Fixed returns paid twice yearly
- 8% - 18% scaled net returns
- Secure and passive investment
- $15000 entry level
- Pre-determined exit dates
- No US tax returns
- SIPP approved in the UK
- Incentives available
Short term investments of 6, 8 or 10 year durations underpinned by Florida real estate. The Bonds are administered from the UK by an FSA regulated Trustee and offer fixed returns of 8% - 18% pa and are a secure, passive investment. SIPP Approved.
- Minimum investment level starting at just $15,000 US with a maximum level of $1,000,000 US
- No US tax reporting - no filing or requirement to pay US tax
- No property tax
- No insurance to pay
- No deductions from income
- Fixed term investment Bonds of 6, 8 & 10 years with a pre-determined exit date
- SIPP Approved - you can invest via SIPP either with a new fund or by transferring to a Provider that has approved the Bonds (UK)
- Averaged net income of between 9% - 13% p.a - scaled from 8% to a massive 18%.
The USA is a hot investment opportunity because of rock bottom property prices and a robust rental market. The property investment Bonds were conceived initially for a very specific target market and that was to enable UK Pension investors to take advantage of the distressed US residential market, but this new concept has now really taken off attracting a broad range of investors from all over the world, not just UK pension related.
The concept is very simple. There is an already successful property wholesale and management Company offering investment properties on the worldwide market. Utilising this successful model, a Trustee administered Bond is an investment into that very business model but with investor funds being ring fenced for security. The investor funds are backed by real estate assets and the invested funds are matched to property valuations in a completely unleaveraged portfolio.
The USA Property Bond offering is a short term alternative to investing directly into US property. The Bonds are NOT comparable to Unit Trusts or regulated, blue chip investment. The risk factors are consistent with the risk factors associated with the purchase of US property.
Make an enquiry and we will be happy to provide you with a full Investment Prospectus, brochure and bespoke illustration.
These Bonds have not been registered under the US Securities Act 1933 and they are not being offered or sold in the USA or to US citizens and/or persons normally resident in the USA. We do not accept enquiries originating from the United States of America. Bonds are provided by Roche 6LLC, Castle Keep 8LLC & Wilton 10LLC. Full disclosure on application.